Thursday, August 26, 2010

Elance is a freelancer's dream!

Hey guys just wanted to share a very useful website for freelancer's out there. I was toying around on google and I came across elance.com and I have to say it is awesome! You can bid on jobs ranging from SEO to resume writing to website design and everything in between. One of the best things about it is that it is free to sign up! Yes you do have to pay some fee's when you win a bid on a particular job but it definately stream lines the process of finding freelance work.

I personally bid on jobs in marketing and finance because those are my strong points. However, there are tons of other topics to bid on. Some of the popular topics are search engine marketing, website design, public relation, business plan and resume writing. Take a look and let me know what you think. Here is a link to Elance

No comments:

Post a Comment